The Cornish Pasty Co. is now open in our new home in the Las Vegas Arts District.
- Our new location features more seating and a larger bar
- More beer taps, with local and international draughts
- Full liquor license: enjoy craft cocktails and fine spirits
- Lively ambiance in the heart of the Las Vegas Arts District
- Later hours for nighttime pasty cravings
- First Fridays just got better: now you have a great place to eat during your favorite arts event
But Still The Same….
- Your favorite hand-made pasties, baked to perfection
- Premium salads, signature soups, and desserts are always fresh
- The same owners and staff look forward to serving you
- Plenty of free parking (see below)
- It’s still pronounced PASS-tee (not PAY-stee)
Our New Location – 10 E Charleston Blvd
DRIVING: There is plenty of free on-street parking nearby. The best spots are on Main Street and Casino Center Blvd, just south of Charleston Blvd. If those are full, California and Colorado Avenues, also south of the restaurant, offer even more free parking.
UBER/LYFT/TAXI: Ask the driver to drop you on either Main Street or Casino Center Blvd, just south of Charleston Blvd. These streets are pedestrian friendly.